geoblewis

Day 2 - a rocky start, but...

Rate this Entry
This morning I woke up feeling just fine. Took my probiotics and drank lots of water. I thought I'd avoid breakfast as long as possible, but by 9:30 I started to feel hungry. I decided to make my cantaloupe kefir smoothie, since my tummy really liked that last night. My tummy seems to be quite fickle today. About 15 minutes after I drank the smoothie, my tummy was in terrible knots. I drank water, avoided coffee, and basically decided to not eat the rest of the day.

But by 1:30, I started getting really hungry. That's normal for me, to get hungry fairly soon after having something sweet. I usually have protein for breakfast, and then I'm good for a minimum of six hours. So I had some tomato soup and a grilled cheese on sourdough. Then right after that, my tummy was happy again.

I'm going to avoid the kitchen the rest of the day, except for drinking water. I had that soup/sandwich just over three hours ago, and my tummy is feeling tense and knotted again. I'm frustrated and don't quite know how to deal with this, except to let things clear out.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hmmm, bummer. I hope your day is off to a better start today....