geoblewis

Started FBF today

Rate this Entry
Okay, I'll blog about the next 12 weeks here...

I didn't weigh myself this morning, mostly because I ate terribly last night. My tummy is paying me back for that today.

Woke up at 5:45 a.m. Drank 2 servings of water and took my probiotics that I normally take.

At 8:30, I made myself a breakfast of pasture-raised chicken eggs cooked in cultured butter. I also had a double-shot Nespresso.

It's now nearly 11 and my tummy is feeling torn up again. I actually feel better when I don't eat anything. And that's why I started this...

I really resisted buying FBF, but I have been reading more and more about gut bacteria. And since my tummy has not been feeling well (off and on for about a year), and I've been taking probiotics (and it hasn't really been helping), I thought I'd give this a try.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey Georgia!

Good seeing you

Yeah, this is Pilon's newest research project that he's been diving headfirst into for the last year. And you know how thorough he is...
    Very timely for me! I appreciate all the hard work the team puts in to this, Brad. Happy to see the support is here too.

You know I'll be playing along here...
    Hi, Georgia! So glad you started a blog. I will be following along for sure.
    Sorry to hear your tummy hasn't been well. I really think Phase 1 will help settle things down in there. It's really similar to the BRATT (bananas, rice, apple sauce, tea and toast) diet often prescribed after stomach issues, actually. I can't wait to see how this works out for you!