carla

Who is Carla?

Rate this Entry
Welcome to the Flat Belly Forever product discussion forums! We are very glad you're here and we're looking forward to helping you on your quest to improve your diet, health and fitness.

My name is Carla and I am your Coach and Product Manager for the Flat Belly Forever system. I work closely with the original creators of the protocol and I was and am involved in the product development process going forward. If you have any suggestions for product improvement or questions on how to use the system, please feel free to send me a private message and I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

Alternatively, you may peruse our FAQ page (found by clicking the BLUE FAQ's tab on the left side of this page), use the forum search tool or simply start a thread of your own in the appropriate forum section for broader discussion and input.

If you have billing or customer service issues, please use our Live Chat feature (found in your "My Account" area) before you resort to contacting me. Our customer service department is AMAZING and they can usually help you with administrative/account related issues much faster and better than I can.

Feel free to interact, make friends and make this forum your home while you are using the products and beyond!

Eat wisely, train well and be strong!

Carla
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments