longway1457

Flat belly forever system

Rate this Entry
I paid 47.00 for flat belly forever system never received download #vdyb4 5/27 15 sent several emails to get my dn loads to their support system would not respond to my emails Google said site on available does anybody know how to fix this and if they do can send an email to them with my recipe no. At top have them contact me should be able from payment no. Access my email if support monitors this blog site please take care of this problem!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Richard,

Our apologies, we did reply to your emails you submitted to our support desk. I am sorry if you did not receive our replies. There is a chance they may have filtered into your Spam or Junk folder if our email address is not recognized by your email.

I see you were able to access the forum with your login credentials. You can access your downloads by clicking on the Downloads tab at the top of your screen. Or just click this link to access:
    http://clients.flatbellyforever.com/downloads/

Once you do, you should see all of your manuals listed under the menu on the left of the screen. You can start with the 12 Week Weight Loss System download if you would like.

If you need further assistance, you are welcome to click on the Live Chat icon located in the bottom right corner of your Downloads screen to connect with a live support agent. We will be happy to help with any questions you may have along the way!

Again, our apologies if you did not receive our replies to your initial emails. We appreciate the opportunity to assist with your program!

If you need any further assistance, please let us know!

Thanks again!
    Madonna
    Customer Support