geoblewis

Day 10 - I am slow to change

Rate this Entry
I'm laughing at myself today. I spent the weekend indulging with my girlfriend. Mostly I overate, but one day I did have sugary stuff. Several times.

I'm still taking probiotics, but I'm not feeling any better. My tummy still feels bad. Makes me tense, and I usually deal with tension by eating, which made my tummy feel worse when I ate something that didn't agree with me.

But I found some good stuff too, on Friday night when we went out. Like a Michelada, which was Tecate beer in a glass rimmed with salt and filled with crushed ice. And then I added a couple ounces of lime juice, and a few shakes of Tabasco. It was awesome! Tummy was happy with it too. I also had a shrimp and avocado cocktail. So damn good! Tummy perfectly happy with that too! But then I ruined it all with a flourless carrot cake with lots of gooey cream cheese frosting with pineapple in it. That just sat in my gut for hours!

Today, I'm keeping food to a minimum. Tense tummy waffles between the dull pain, indigestion and nausea. I tried to get in to see the doctor this week, but he's on vacation.

Perhaps some beer is needed...
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments